Oh boy have we missed goldfish around here. Tornado spots those babies and goes into a cheddar frenzy. And I just can’t help myself. If they are around, I snack on ’em. I’ve been wanting to make these for a long time, and finally got around to it today. They turned out pretty good, but I need to experiment a little bit more to see if I can make them even better.
Homemade Cheese Crackers (original recipe from weelicious)
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp Spike Seasoning (any salt free/herb seasoning will work)
- 6 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, chilled
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor and pulse to combine.
3. Add the butter and pulse and until a ball forms.
4. Roll out dough 1/4 inch thick on a floured or parchment-covered surface. Slice into crackers or cut out shapes with a cookie cutter.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes.